Why business leaders need to connect deskless workers
Only 11% of deskless workers feel connected to leadership
How connected is your workforce? That’s the question we put to 4,000 managers and deskless employees in businesses across Australia, India and Japan.The results are startling. 74% 1 of deskless employees believe there are barriers to communication. Only 11% of them feel connected to leadership. This hurts innovation, company culture, and productivity in the workplace.
Download the report and learn:
- Why connecting deskless workers gives you access to insight, knowledge, and ideas
- Why the disconnect between managers and deskless staff is damaging productivity and culture
- How to create spaces where deskless employees can connect with leadership teams
Only 11% of workers feel connected to business leaders. Fill out this form and connect with the other 89%.
Thank you for your interest. By submitting this form, you understand and agree that we may call you on the phone number you have provided.